NEED LOGO HELP?
NEED LOGO HELP?
This custom Under Armour Midnight Navy Blitzing Cap checks off all the boxes when it comes to corporate headwear. These hats come in a classic and timeless style with a curved brim and fitted back and these personalized dark blue baseball caps are made from 100% polyester performance fabric that's designed to be breathable and moisture-wicking so your head stays cool and dry from the golf course to the workplace. Plus, the UA log is on the side of the hat, leaving a prominent space front and center for your custom embroidered company logo.
Not only is it comfortable and durable, but it's got the precurved bill that helps keep the sun out of the way even when at an angle. With 100% polyester performance fabric at the helm, your head will stay cool, no matter the situation. And with a stretch fit available in two sizes, this is a hat that will fit your entire team. All that's left is to embroider your logo on the front!
All orders receive a free logo proof, but if you need to see a digital mock-up of your logo on this item, click below.
Shipping & Delivery
- Most decorated orders of new logos ship in up to 12 business days + transit time to your location after stitch out approval is given. Edits to a logo or delay in responses will delay the order ship date. The following is what takes place during that time frame:
- Logo digitizing (converting the logo)
- Logo stitch-out / proof
- We will then email you a proof approval of your logo before we begin decoration
- Embroidering or printing the purchased apparel/accessories
- If you need your order sooner than the standard lead time, Rush Processing is almost always available.
- Blank sample orders ship between 1-5 business days + transit time to your location, as we warehouse product across the country.
- Free shipping applies to decorated orders within the continental United States (exceptions may apply). If shipping internationally, you can view your shipping costs (excluding duties & taxes) on the checkout page.
- Orders ship from Minneapolis, MN, USA.