How Does Screen Printing Work?
From the artsy posters framed on the wall to your favorite tee from the best concert you've ever been to; absolutely everyone loves a custom screen printed gift. Since the 18th century in Europe all the way to Andy Warhol in the mod '60s, silk screen printing has taken over as an artform and a fantastic clothing decoration method.
What is Screen Printing?
Screen printing is the process of transferring an ink or paint-colored logo design to a product via a mesh screen which has a stencil blocking certain areas. Essentially working as a larger version of a stamp, screen printing machines feature a stencil containing your unique logo design which is then placed on a mesh screen stretched across a frame. The product of your choice is then placed underneath the screen. Next, durable ink is spread across the screen to basically paint your design prominently.
Custom screen printing, also referred to as silk screen printing, is an amazing choice to customize company apparel, corporate gifts, or industry event items. Cost-effective and high-quality, logo branded screen-printed t-shirts can help increase brand awareness. Custom screen-printed drinkware or corporate sports apparel provide an awesome company gift employees will love to use.
How Does Screen Printing Work?
- Look over your organization's design, and ensure that the lines of your logo are thick and that any minimal detail is removed for a clean finished look.
- The screen printing experts at Merchology will print your company logo on transparent film, then use that see-through film to essentially create a negative of the design.
- This reverse-image will be applied to a mesh screen on the screen printing machine. The machine will then paint this stencil onto the product of your choice with durable clothing ink or food-safe paint.
- Lastly, a screen-print tech will cure your products at the accurate temperature for about 30 minutes to fully set the ink or paint.
How do I order Screen Printed Merch?
Lucky for busy companies, Merchology has perfected the process of ordering custom screen printed t-shirts, sweatshirts, electronics, and more! Custom screen printing is especially ideal for large quantity orders (50+ items), bright and colorful logo designs, or orders including unusually shaped products such as corporate golf balls, custom Bluetooth speakers, and more.
From ensuring your logo is perfect and recommending products to delivering a complete kitted gift to your recipients' doors; our expert team is here to deliver the custom screen-printed gifts you need!
Step-by-Step Screen Printed Order Process
- Choose the corporate gifts, clothing, and merchandise you want for your crew! With over 100,000 products from over 300 premium brands such as Patagonia, The North Face, Nike, Under Armour, and more - you're guaranteed to find the perfect fit for your company.
- Upload your company's logo to your customer account! Your unique design can be uploaded as a JPEG, PNG, or Vector file depending upon what you have available. With your file uploaded, you'll be able to see the logo clearly on the products you've chosen and scale it to the size you prefer.
- Once everything looks good to you, place your order! If you already have everyone's sizing and shipping information collected, feel free to place one big order at a time. If not, you can always set up a Group Order Tool which will allow individuals to personally enter their information within a time span to ensure address accuracy and minimize your time spent.
- Expert logo designers and Merchologists will create a spot-on mock-up of your logo decorated products and email it your way. At this point we can make any edits or if everything's ready, we can go ahead and start producing!
- Our screen printing experts will begin producing your custom screen printed products! Once printed and cured, these logo branded gifts are then personally inspected by our QA team one at a time to guarantee that each piece hits the mark for your brand.
- Shipped out the door and on its way! After inspection, these custom screen printed products are packaged in logo branded boxes and sent to your recipients' addresses.
Contact Merchology and Get Started Today!
Ready to rock the company with the coolest company merch this year?! Give our expert Merchologists a call today! From perfect custom screen printed tees for the summer barbeque to logo branded water bottles for your next big corporate event; let us create the perfect employee appreciation gifts or client presents for your business. Get started today and get ahead of the game!