NEED LOGO HELP?
NEED LOGO HELP?
Setup includes free 2-color logo on 1 location. If you need more colors added to your logo, or another imprint location, please inquire with a Merchologist.
Here's a serious shirt that might as well say on the front: "for serious women only. Granted, you can have the Under Armour Women's Maroon Recruit Sleeveless T-shirt say whatever you want on the front through our custom screen printing process, but let's talk about the shirt itself for a moment, shall we? The lightweight but substantial and soft fabric is constructed to give you plenty of comfort even when you exert yourself.
The contrast side panel is a nice stylistic touch that helps you stand out from the crowd. And the signature moisture transport system will help keep you dry, giving off the impression that you sweat a lot less than you actually do. That's a serious shirt if we've ever heard of one.Embroidery is also available on this product, please inquire with a Merchologist.
Shipping & Delivery
- Most decorated orders of new logos ship in up to 12 business days + transit time to your location after stitch out approval is given. Edits to a logo or delay in responses will delay the order ship date. The following is what takes place during that time frame:
- Logo digitizing (converting the logo)
- Logo stitch-out / proof
- We will then email you a proof approval of your logo before we begin decoration
- Embroidering or printing the purchased apparel/accessories
- If you need your order sooner than the standard lead time, Rush Processing is almost always available.
- Blank sample orders ship between 1-5 business days + transit time to your location, as we warehouse product across the country.
- Free shipping applies to decorated orders within the continental United States (exceptions may apply). If shipping internationally, you can view your shipping costs (excluding duties & taxes) on the checkout page. Please note: certain items cannot ship internationally, inquire for more details.
- Orders ship from Minneapolis, MN, USA.